• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open adobe illustrator on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I've been not been able to get into adobe illustrator on my iPad now for over a week and it's becoming very frustrating as I use it for work. When I open the app it says fetching subscription details and then once loaded opens a new screen which I can't progress from. Does anyone know how I can fix thos ASAP please? This is the screen below:F6E5454E-85A3-4D5B-AE76-EA7FA5EF94FB.png

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Hi @The26748731k4tt @Deleted User @defaultuyu9ijwyz94i,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was unable to find any subscription or any purchase/ refund activity under the email with which you have logged on to the community.

Please check you are login in with the correct email ID & method. If you purchased the app from the App store, try logging in with the Apple ID option when signing in.

Note: If you purchase Ai on the iPad from the App Store, then it is managed through your Apple App Store acc

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

the problem was solved after I updated the IOS system. Thankyou!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logged into the correct account in the Creative Cloud app?

Is the Creative Cloud app updated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening to me this past week! Have you found a way to logg into your account? Fresco and Photoshop works not Illustrator!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME HERE, HAVE YOU ALREADY FOUND OUT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure out the issue??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @The26748731k4tt @Deleted User @defaultuyu9ijwyz94i,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was unable to find any subscription or any purchase/ refund activity under the email with which you have logged on to the community.

Please check you are login in with the correct email ID & method. If you purchased the app from the App store, try logging in with the Apple ID option when signing in.

Note: If you purchase Ai on the iPad from the App Store, then it is managed through your Apple App Store account.

For more information, see Apple's documentation for:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions
Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the Same issue and I am Sure I login to the right account because creative cloud and photoshop are still working. Just not illustrator. Have anyone find how to solve this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is iOS updated to the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the problem was solved after I updated the IOS system. Thankyou!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Weiyan26304200tv9r,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked you have an active subscription under a Gmail account. Would you mind confirming if you are using "Continue with google" while signing in to the Illustrator app or another login method like "Continue with Adobe ID/ Facebook/ Apple"? Also, would you mind confirming if you have tried reinstalling the app and, as Monika asked, if you are using the latest iPadOS version or not?

We are here to help. We just need more info.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines