• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print from the links I share for review.

New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until two weeks ago, when i made an illustrator file and shared it for review by generating a web link, I could print the file from the web page by pressing ctrl+P or cmnd+P. 

Nothing happens when I try to do that now, and when i try print from pressing the options on the top right of the screen it will only print the side bars of the web page, not the file.

Anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
Bug , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Hi @Sorcha24857625ni9w

We apologize for the inconvenience you're facing while trying to print an Illustrator file from a web link. This is happening due to the preview size of the artwork on the web page. Manually go to File > Print as Monika suggested, and then change the page size until you see the artwork preview.

Anshul_Saini_0-1685708353110.png

Let me know if this helps!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shortcut doesn't work for me either. But does going to File > Print work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that doesnt work either. When I do that it only wants to print the side bars of the web page, not the file for review. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Sorcha24857625ni9w

We apologize for the inconvenience you're facing while trying to print an Illustrator file from a web link. This is happening due to the preview size of the artwork on the web page. Manually go to File > Print as Monika suggested, and then change the page size until you see the artwork preview.

Anshul_Saini_0-1685708353110.png

Let me know if this helps!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines