Unable to switch windows when Illustrator is open?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had an issue where you cant open other windows while you have illustrator open? I can't switch between applications that are already open, like Chrome, photoshop, and Spotify when I have adobe Illustraitor is open. Is this an issue for anyone else?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I'm having the same issue, but not all the time. I haven't been able to pin point what causes it. Sometimes I can bring other windows to front, sometimes I can't.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get it to stop by doing a restart, but it seems like a hassle to have to do it every time it happens. I hope this is a bug that can be fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a workaround, press the "Window" key twice, that takes care of it, you're on Windows right?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines