• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to switch working mode in color palette after upgrade to 2023

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just upgraded to 2023 and have realised that I can't switch bewteen color selection modes in the color palette (via the three lines) used two switch back and forth as required in every previous version. Clicking on the three lines does nothing.
It's the same with legacy documents, new ones and regardless of whether the Document color mode is set to RGB or CMYK or whatever the proof setup is set to.

Surely this can't be a feature? only way to switch is to create a new document in either print/web or whatever mode.

I'm constatly working between print and digital so need to be able to switch and it's driving me nuts!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Prefs reset has fixed it! Thank you, forgot about that, just have to reset everything again now!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean this panel menu?

DougARoberts_0-1674729746307.png

No, this feature has not been removed. Do other panel menus work?

Have you restarted Illustrator? Tried resetting preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prefs reset has fixed it! Thank you, forgot about that, just have to reset everything again now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so as an update version 27.01 on my macbook works, 27.2 on desktop doesn't so it's a new bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @ninakirov,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind sharing some more details about the trouble you're having with Illustrator on your desktop, like the exact version of the OS installed, whether a tool/feature/workflow is not working, and screenshots so that we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines