• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to type Arabic text in Illustrator CS6

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have illustrator CS6 in occidental version. I have a problem with arab language because the words that I write are broken letters and not words. Cau you help me please?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Hi David,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, I would request if you could elaborate your query. You may also refer to this help article for typing ME languages. 

Please update the discussion if the issue is resolv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, I would request if you could elaborate your query. You may also refer to this help article for typing ME languages. 

Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a Middle Eastern version to support the Arabic language. Do you have Adobe CC subscription to access any of the latest versions? If not, we cannot do much since CS6 is an old version and there is no CS6 ME version to download from Adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't type in Arabic in Illustrator or InDesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Abrar,

The screenshot you placed here shows you can type Arabic, but perhaps you don't have the Middle Eastern version.

Please explain with details in Arabic or English what are you experiencing when you type Arabic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines