Unknown format

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Français :  

Bonjour à toutes et à tous, 

Je suis désespéré j'ai un problème avec un dossier de travail sur Illustrator, 

Cela fait maintenant que deux fois que je travaille sur un projet très important pour mardi prochain (22/02/2022). Un Ex-libris (Exlibris) pour mon livre je travaille donc sur illustrateur pour la production finale. 

Malheureusement c'est la deuxième fois que le dossier ne peut plus être ouvre !  

J'ai déjà contacter le service client tout "essayer" mais rien n'y fait ! 

La premiere fois ce n'était pas grave car j'avais le temps de recomencer mais la je peux pas faire les dérniere modification qui me sont demandé ! à l'aide ! 

• English :

Hello to all of you,

I am desperate I have a problem with a work file on Illustrator,

It's been two times now that I'm working on a very important project for next Tuesday (22/02/2022). An Ex-libris for my book so I am working on illustrator for the final production.

Unfortunately this is the second time that the file cannot be opened!

I have already contacted the customer service and tried everything but "nothing" works !

The first time it was not serious because I had time to start again but now I can not make the final changes that are asked of me!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Duplicate thsi file, and reanme to .ai at teh end. See if that will open.

MikeGondek_0-1645218247582.png

If that works save as and turn of pdf compatibale. You may also want to look into turnign off auto save recovery under file handling, 4th from bottom in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate thsi file, and reanme to .ai at teh end. See if that will open.

MikeGondek_0-1645218247582.png

If that works save as and turn of pdf compatibale. You may also want to look into turnign off auto save recovery under file handling, 4th from bottom in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This save me ty so much !!! it works ! ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines