• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated to 26.0.1 and Anchors Changed. Can I get it back to previous?

Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After the recent update, the anchor points on any object are barely visible, gray or non-existent. Previously, all items would have outlined, white boxes as anchor points when highlighted. Now, type and grouped items have anchor points that look like dinky gray squares. Also, when I used to drag across several items, I could see an outlined box that followed the cursor. I no longer see this frame. I was lucky to get a screen grab because the anchors would tend to disappear when I attempted Command Shift 4. I've included the image I got with red arrows to point out some of the ugly anchors. It seems like a preference has been unintentionlly changed or hit. Does this look familiar and can be fixed? I never changed my screen mode. The anchors are at their max size in the preference menu. The anchors are selected as solid but didn't change if I selected hollow. I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS? Do you see this behavior while working on a specific file? Does it help when you toggle CPU/GPU Preview? Have you tried resetting preferences of the app?

This information would help us assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS? Do you see this behavior while working on a specific file? Does it help when you toggle CPU/GPU Preview? Have you tried resetting preferences of the app?

This information would help us assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response and sorry for my delay. The resetting of the preferences seems to have worked. If I have the problem again, I will return to this thread.

Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines