• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated to Monterey 12.4, AI Zoom In/Out Performance IS SLOW....Painfully Slow.

Explorer ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having general AI slowdown so I restarted and OS 12.4 update started to install automatically (unplanned to do this now). After the OS update, AI 2022 zoom in and out speed was very slow, stacato-ish, in BOTH outline and preview screen mode.........

Anyone else experience this? Running a 2020 Mac Mini with 16 gigs of RAM........

Thanks to all, have a decent and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Steve

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @toysbyus,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Have you tried resetting the preferences? If not, kindly try resetting Illustrator's preferences by following the steps shared in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) and sharing your observations.
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with the defaults. You may take a backup of these settings from the location mentioned in the article.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Anubhav:

Thanks for your response, I will try resetting the AI prefs.! It cannot be THAT simple, can it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines