• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector placed from CC library altered when placed as copy

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in a team of 8 and we all collaborate on the same CC libraries. Two of us (and only two of us) are having problems when placing icons/vectors as a copy (as opposed to linked). It also doesn't do the same thing each time. Sometimes things are shifted, sometimes the strokes look as though they have a variable width put on them...

The files within the CC library are clean and outlined. I've even tried remaking them, but this doesn't seem to change the problem. We are both up-to-date on our installs. See images below for examples. What could be happening here?Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 2.23.00 PM.png

Unknown.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have this issue as well... Our assets are pasting incorrectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A coworker and I are also experiencing this. This is a huge issue because now we are unsure how many times our logo has been used incorrectly. This is brand damaging level stuff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed... i usually can solve these things with some searches online.. Not finding any that address this exact issue. I've seen some things about patterns etc.. nothing about vector assets miss aligned..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to "View" and make sure "Snap to pixel" is turned off. Fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines