Verification email never received // Access temporarily disabled

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wanted to share my experienced in the forum so I could help people with the same problem.

I invited to a new co-worker to the adobe team and assign to him an illustrator license. When he was logging for the first time, it was asked for a code that it was sent to his email, but that never happened. After request several times for the code, his account was blocked.

I had to speak with Adobe Support through the online chat. They said that the email was sent, that they were sending the email correctly to his email address, that the problem was our email server, and we should contact our IT department. I'm the IT department, I checked it several times, we didn't receive any emails at all... He simply said that we should whitelist adobe domain, I told him that was done, he continues with "the email it's being sending correctly to the email address destination".

The solution? Change the email address from name.surname@example.com to name@example.com and it worked. The problem it was adobe, and they didn't help at all.

Thanks for nothing adobe.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?