• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing object scaling percentage is possible?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Viewing object scaling percentage is possible? For example my object reference dimension 527 mm and i want to change it to 574 mm, but when im changed it i must see the percentage of scaling so can change other specific parts of design with same percentage. 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I'm aware of, but there's a calculator right on your computer: 574x100/527 = 108.9184 %

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bahadir,

You can just select everything and enter 57400/527 in the Uniform Scale dialogue.

I believe it is more or less what Met said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Info palette (see Windows menu) will tell you the percentage if you are scaling with the Scale tool or the Free Transform tool.

Moreover, as per your description you may want to take a look at the Transform Again command. Might be useful in that case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines