• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Cintiq 16 Scrollbar issue

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone has had this problem.

When I using my Wacom tablet and click on the scrollbar (the actual slider, not the area above or below), the cursor gets locked onto it and I can't exit. When this happens the pen only slides the page up and down and can't select anything, it's like it needs an 'unclick' input to free it from this. 

Nothing seems to work, spacebar, ctrl, mashing the keyboard etc doesn't do anything. I have to use my mouse and close the program and start it again, so now I will be happily working away and then absent mindedly click on the scrollbar and BOOM - I'm in an annoying situation where I need to close and re-open the program.

Very annoying

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Neil34984179828u,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind trying to remove and reinstall the Wacom drivers (https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500011495022-How-do-I-uninstall-manually-and-re-install...) and checking if it helps?

If the problem persists, kindly share more details, like the exact version of the OS/Illustrator, system config (CPU/GPU/Memory), and a screen recording of the problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're using a computer running Windows do you have Windows Ink enabled in the Wacom tablet driver? I have a Wacom Intuos tablet hooked up to my home computer. I have to leave Windows Ink disabled in the tablet driver. If I do enable Windows Ink Workspace (in order to use pressure sensitive functions in the pen) all sorts of other things happen that make me angry very quickly. Anything that involves a press and hold action with the pen tip, such as using animated zoom or dragging a slider setting, gets disabled. The on-screen handwriting pop-up window is also very difficult to fully disable. I've gone thru OS settings and even tried registry hacks to disable features in Windows Ink without it affecting the Wacom pen functions. Nothing works. Windows Ink is just very poorly designed software. And it's just exasperating that Wacom can't seem to develop a tablet driver that 100% bypasses Windows Ink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines