• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

website banners

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey , i made a attractive banners for my website "printers insider" on illustrator they were looking good, but when i install them on my website they become fizzzy and fade anyone help me for this? please let me know if there is any solution for this, that can remains hight quality of my web banners

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have removed you website link...Can you upload images rather than trying to send us to your website. 

Have you created them in CMYK and therefore not getting the brightness of RGB on your website?

What was your porcess of making the banner? What setup do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By "fizzy" do you mean pixelated? If you exported the files as a jpeg or png then they would be resolution dependent and would begin to show pixelization as they were enlarged. If your images are to be enlarged so that resolution is the issue then you should export them at a higher resolution than the standard 72 ppi (150 ppi or possibly even 300 ppi) so that pixelization won't set in unless they are blown up several times their original size. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines