• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website Logo svg

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi People, Hope you all are doing well. I have a small problem. I am trying to put a png logo from an illustrator on my website . But my website is giving me an error, and I cannot upload it. 

Waiting for good replies. Thanks

link to [https: / / downtownanimals.com/] removed

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we're doing well thanks.

what kind of error? did you export your png from Illustrator? have you tried uploading other png images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Image might be too large in terms of file size. Artists will often send clients the High-Resolution files needed to create tshirts, posters etc but websites only need small files (500px for example) and will not allow you to upload large files.

Is the error occuring when you uploading the image? If so, this might be the case.

If the image is uploading but looks distorded in terms of colour or shape then you should ask the artist to resend the image and also to send the image as a .webp and .jpg format so you can try those options too. It might be the case that the .png is corrupt or that your server is having issues with the .png (it should not be the last one but let's cover all the bases).

Good luck and let us know what works!

Lawrence.

Lawrence Mann
Digital Artist / YouTuber / Tech Consultant
www.LawrenceMann.co.uk
:pencil: Corel ‘Painter Master’ ELITE :pencil: Sketchable SketchARTISAN :pencil: Drobo Influencer :pencil: Lenovo INsider :pencil: XP-Pen Brand Friend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines