Exit

Weird artbord number problem in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filip25058536z1cr_0-1656499657433.png

Hello,

I have (on more than one occasion) experienced this problem. Sometimes I have a large number of artboards and numbers sometimes get duplicated (as here You can see 95 twice) which of course causes trouble when exporting my artwork. Does anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be worth reporting this one to here...

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Illy are you running? This used to be a long running issue, but I haven't seen it mentioned in a while so maybe the latest update fixed it (I have NOT experienced it for some time...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this issue before, but do not remember how I resolved, or I just tolerated it. 

Does the 94 show up if you click here on bottom left of page

MikeGondek_0-1656509920091.png

What happens if you use rearrange artboards?

What happens if you copy the content, delete and create a new artboard, and paste the content, then drag teh artbaord to the correct order?

If you still need help, post a test file via google drive share or similar, that would be helpful. We do not need all the pages if you delete all but lets say 3 in the area, and you can delete the content on the pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines