• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are these Weird, Disruptive, Blocky "Streaks" showing up outside of the work area?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All. Illustrator is giving me weird, blocky, gray "streaks," around the outside of the work area. (Pictures below.)

They show up when I am zoomed all the way out, and respond to where I am moving the cursor. It is extremely distracting to my workflow/focus and I can't seem to find any info online. I first encountered this with the 2021 update. Then I got a new Mac and Ai 2021 didn't do it anymore. I recently updated to Ai 2022 and here it is again.

Anyone else experiencing this? Solutions or ideas?

Or, do you know how to actually contact Adobe for specific, technical errors like this? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 4.07.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-11 at 4.06.30 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen something like that so far and I have no advice to cure it.

But I'm pretty amused looking at your second screenshot. It shows a laughing elephant, doesn't it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hahaha! Or like a Snuffleupagus?? So random... 😆

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen people report something similar, but not seen any solutions. You can contact Adobe support here:

Contact Customer Care (adobe.com)

Make sure you're logged in and click the chat icon on the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines