Copied

Unfortunately, nothing 😞

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now, the news: There is no news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

🤣🤣🤣

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Carlos.

What are the chances there will be any scripting capability in the new Web-based Illustrator? Pretty slim? UXP only? It'd feel like a massive oversight not to include some extensibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi inventsable, I haven't heard but like you said I also guess the chances are pretty slim.

I think they're not trying to port Illustrator (or Photoshop) to the Browser but the intention is perhaps target a different audience?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I took it as a "Let's catch up with Figma" initiative, and Figma does support plugins for both web and native. I'd hope they took this into account but yeah, if it's just a means to share documents in a simplified platform (Adobe Illustrator Draw but this time in a browser) then probably not 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines