When I bring images to illustrator, it get a bit pixelated

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just installed illustrator and photoshop in my laptop and everytime I bring image(Good high quality) I see much low quality image than I see outside of the program.

First picture is what I see in the programs and second picture is what I see outside of the program. The image is png file but samething happens to all other file types. 

Any ieas to fix this or why this is happening?

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 3.09.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-14 at 3.09.22 PM.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please check if View > Pixel preview is activated.

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Grace,

In addition to what Marlon said, at least in AI you get the original image, whether linked or embedded, and you can just scale up and down without its having any influence on the image size in pixels x pixels; the same applies to PS (until/unless you change the resolution).

Apart from that, as I see it if I may, her eyes seem to be focused on a spot in right in front of the viewer (a bit closer to herself), in other words basically directed at the viewer, inconsistent with much more of the eyeball showing on the right side of her eyes (even more so on her left eye) corresponding to her looking past the viewer, to the left as seen by her.

I hope this was only moderatley woolly.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines