• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When sharing my .ai file to my iPad it is extremely blurry!

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I'm hoping this is a super simple fix as its been a long time since ive used illustrator so can't remember too much now! 

I imported a logo I designed on procreate to illustrator and used image trace to make it into a vector image, when I have tried to then re send this back to my ipad to use it on a document it is extremely extremely blurry. Do I need to save/share the image differently in order to keep the quality? I have just been saving the .ai doc and then airdropping to my ipad so I imagine it is something to do with this! 

I have tried sizing up the image but this hasn't helped.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

.ai formats are not normally readable in iOS natively, so what you may be seeing is a lo-res jpg version. Try saving the image as a .pdf or exporting directly as a .png (high quality) and see if the preview improves on your iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you resend it to your iPad? As a vector graphic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

.ai formats are not normally readable in iOS natively, so what you may be seeing is a lo-res jpg version. Try saving the image as a .pdf or exporting directly as a .png (high quality) and see if the preview improves on your iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines