• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whole artboard screen turned black, how to fix

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was just trying to move a picture and then suddenly my whole art screen turns black and I can't see anything. Only momentarily when I zoom in or out can I see normally again, and then it goes black. What should I do? I have recorded a video to explain what is happening.

GPU performance turned on

specs: i7-9850H, RTX 2060, 16gb ram

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention: the other illustrator document I have open does not have a black screen, it's only the first one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I would request you to try the following steps and let us know how it goes:

• Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the UXP folder to UXP.old from the following locations:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines