• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why change it when its not broken?!

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Illustrator for over 15 years as a graphic and web designer. I really like the software for what it can do and for all it's basics. BUT what I really dislike is all these updates that I consider most of them to be extras that only confuse and get me lost if I dont log on for a month or two. I want to come back to my usual dashboard - NOT open my illustrator, (which I pay monthly on subscribtions but that is a whole other topic of annoyance for me) and be forced to look at a whole bunch of new features and HAVE TO take another 30+ minutes learning something new that I probably don't care for, nor that I need for work. 

PLEASE STOP UPDATING EVERY MONTH OR TWO! I dont want to have to re-leard NEW features. OR give some people the option to simply come back to their old dashboard. 

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Adobe keeps adding a lot of new features, some of which you'll love to make part of your workflow and others that you could care less about.  As a start, I would suggest setting up your own custom workspace (Window > Workspace > New Workspace), so at least you'll know where everything is that you like to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe keeps adding a lot of new features, some of which you'll love to make part of your workflow and others that you could care less about.  As a start, I would suggest setting up your own custom workspace (Window > Workspace > New Workspace), so at least you'll know where everything is that you like to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And you can turn off Auto Update in the CC app Preferences for Apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines