• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I get black center in my lines?

Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get suddently black center in my lines. Also if I eyedropp on a green Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 12.59.14.pngline that has no black center. Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 13.06.00.png

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Here's how to look for that stroke in the Appearance panel (as mentioned by Ton and Jacob) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZooJyG2UT4

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Its not fill. Its second stroke above, In appearance panel Menu Click "Reduce to Basic Appearance" or delete overlapped stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it is an additional stroke in the Appearance panel.

Could also be applied to the layer, if so, check if there is a layer item at the top of the Appearance panel, double click it and set the stroke color to none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So In isolition mode I get the right color without the blac. But I can't see where/ how to get rit of the black when I go out of isolation mode? And if I move the path in isolation mode there are not an extra stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the Appearance panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. No fill there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nille,

You could see it if it were a fill because ite would fill the area beneath the path with the bottom line between the ends.

Like Ton, I believe it is a (top) Stroke at the Layer level; you can try to create a new Layer and copy the path to that.

Without ruling out something else, when Kurt suggests a file sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its not fill. Its second stroke above, In appearance panel Menu Click "Reduce to Basic Appearance" or delete overlapped stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share this Illustrator file for inspection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how to look for that stroke in the Appearance panel (as mentioned by Ton and Jacob) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZooJyG2UT4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines