• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why illustrator always say "upload file to network" when save file

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why illustrator always say "upload file to network" when save file? How to close the upload?

TOPICS
Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you save the files? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just my computer, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you save them in the Creative Cloud files folder or a folder within that folder, or any other folder that automatically syncs (Dropbox?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I just update my AI in new version, when I save, in save process I see this, I don't open any dropbox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you are not using an English version, can you please post the original text in its original language?

And can you please tell us the exact name of the folder where you are saving it to? You don't need to "open" any Cloud folder or even service for a file to be saved to a cloud. You save them to a speficifc folder and then they get synchronized to the cloud automatically.

A screenshot of that message window would be great as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after save file 

save.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously you are saving the file to a network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, what an answer !!!

Capture d’écran, le 2021-10-27 à 14.30.58.png

 

I have the same problem and I’m sure that I’m not saving on the Creative Cloud...

In that case, why I have this message ?

Is that mean the Application made a copy of my document in «anywhere» on the cloud ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran, le 2021-10-27 à 14.30.58.png

 

I have the same problem and I’m sure that I’m not saving on the Creative Cloud...

In that case, why I have this message ?

By @defaultdhed53sktd3e

That box tells you that there aren't any documents online.

Is that in the Homescreen? You have nothing in your Creative Cloud folder, so everything obviously has been saved where you want it: locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I know.

The problem is not that the doc is unsaved, the problem is that I receive this message of «network» when I worked locally... I never see that before and I don’t know why I receive this message now when I never receive it in 30 years using Illustrator... ? I’m scary about the fact that my document can be upload on «network» that I cannot know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please show the complete screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What FOLDER are you selecting to save your file in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same as the document is in. It’s append when I made a «save» to overwrite it, and also when I made a «save as»... And after testing, it’s the same thing when I saved on the desktop...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines