• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why on EARTH can't I login to Illustrator directly?

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator says I can't run it unless I login. It forces me to quit until I login through the Creative Cloud App, which I have been sitting here for 30 minutes waiting for it to load (yes, I have a slow and old computer).

But why on earth can't I just login through the Illustrator app? It is ridiculous that this isn't an option. I don't want to have to open the CC app every time I want to use Illustrator! 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This probably relates to your previous questions about using your works license at home...

Have you used this once at home? No? That's why... Adobe want confirmation you are allowed to use it.

Sign in through CC once and your done, assuming you don't have more than two computers logged in to your two seat licence... I have three puters on a two seater (I have printers in two different locations) and have to switch out when I'm at home, but once logged in you stay "blessed" until I kick myself out on another puter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines