Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wierd Blobs in my brush /help pls

New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hope you all good! 
im using pen tablet and have pressure on my brush with variation and size on 3 but when i draw this happens.and its randomly

TOPICS
Draw and design , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Try to change Variation to "0". As you can see in preview window all brush size example are the same. and your image they are different.

Screenshot 2023-05-22 220031.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system and which tablet is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xp-pen deco pro . using illustrator . when i have that hardness in middle (in picture i send ) it works good but when i have it a bit harder that wierd blobs coming in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you're on Windows?

What happens when you turn off Windows Ink?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes windows . and Ink has no effect ir tried both on/off . i mean i dont touch any setting for my brush it only happens when i slide that hardness bar abit harder in my tablet software, it works well if i have it in middle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is onption for brushes in their setting that allow to draw random sizes. Please check brush settings. Not shure that it can be a reason but it can be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have this setting for my brush ( picture i send) i tried other settings on pressure aswell but still same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to change Variation to "0". As you can see in preview window all brush size example are the same. and your image they are different.

Screenshot 2023-05-22 220031.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah i think this works thank you, but it sometimes like a bug i found it on xp-pen pressure setting and moved it manually then it fixed , it just happens when i have pressure harder need to move it around, but with this setting you send it works in all pressures thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines