• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Application but I have Mac

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I have a company-provided ersion of Adobe Illustrator but it is the Windows version. When I try to open the "Set-up.exe" file, it says that Windows applications can't be used on Mac. Any way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the CC version on your mac as well as windows. Use the CC ap to install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I work for a graphic design company and they just provide us with Illustrator since that's all we need, so we don't have Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But Illustrator is currently only available as a CC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ryan24110573ur9f,

Thanks for reaching out. I would suggest you reach out to your IT Team and confirm if they have an active subscription or if they are using an older Creative Suite. If your company has an active Creative Cloud subscription, then as @Ton Frederiks suggested, you can download Illustrator from the Creative Cloud Desktop app, but if they have purchased Creative Suite years ago for Windows only and not for Mac, then you won't be able to install it.

We are here to help. We just need more info.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines