• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom to Actual Size on Second Monitor

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any word on when zooming to actual print size will work on secondary monitors?

I found this thread on UserVoice from 4 years ago: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/332... but do not have an account to comment.

If anyone has a work-around that is not based on the 'New View' feature, that would also be appreciated. (Or if there is a way to stop New View from also changing the visibilty/lock status of layers.)

Thanks!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid there are no plans as of now. We try to accommodate as many requests & bugs as possible with every release. Would you mind creating an account on the Illustrator UserVoice, then upvoting this UserVoice and adding your comment there? This will help prioritize the request, and also, you will get updates as there is any progress made on this request.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. Shame that this isn't in the works as I'm sure I've seen comments from a few years ago that said it was coming soon. Can't say I know much about programming, but it seems a basic feature (as does zooming to a custom percentage, which other Adobe programs do).

Are there any work arounds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines