• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i export adobe draw file to illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2014 Nov 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to use the adobe draw, i saw in the tutouriol that after u draw u can save it as illustrator or photoshop format and automatically open the file in desktop..... but in my ipad installed the adobe draw, it dont have those transfer buttons, why?

TOPICS
Sync to desktop apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

There are two options for sharing in Draw. The first shares your entire project, including all the drawings within that project. This option only goes to Behance as a published project.

The second option shares individual drawings within a project. To access this option, you must first open a drawing and get into drawing mode. In this mode, you should see your drawing tools on the side and a header bar across the top. On that header bar is a share icon. Send To Illustrator/Photoshop should be opt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2016 Sep 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Frank,

So what is the "Copy to Creative Cloud" option used for?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Renvapo.

Copy to Creative Cloud will save a .png file to the Creative Cloud Files folder on your desktop. It's not an editable file, but I know a lot of people use that particular function as a desktop archiving feature. In addition, if you want to bring the work into another mobile app, it can be done through that folder.

Hope that helps. Let me know if I haven't answered your question completely.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't actually help if the send to desktop doesn't seem to be working...?

I don't want a png that I can't edit. That doesn't even make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1FlyChicken.

Is there something I can help you with here?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a beginner in adobe illustrator draw ( android)

And im in confusion in installing adobe illustrator and creative cloud which should  be installed for sending my work into Adobe illustrator cc and how?

Please provide step by step process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome!

I'm glad that you have chosen to work on Adobe Illustrator Draw app.

Please see these links below to download and install the CC apps:

Download/Install FAQ: How do I download and install Creative Cloud Apps?

Download/Install FAQ: How do I download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my push to desktop feature isn't working in Draw. I've restarted both my computer and ipad, I've deleted the app and re-downloaded it. The only way the Draw will send to my computer is by sending an image, but I would like to be able to send the full project to the desktop. I'm not sure what else to do. I even attempted to plug my ipad into my computer, but still not working. I'm using the latest version of both Illustrator and Draw. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily. 

Are you by any chance running OS Catalina on your desktop machine?

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe expert, I have the same issue as many here. I have an Android device where I generated my Draw project, I don't have Illustrator/Photoshop on my Android device and I need to use my Draw project in my iMac where I do have Illustrator/Photoshop, but there is no way to share my project.

I tried to export/share my Draw project via Behance, then on Behance I was not able to save my project in any other way so that I can use it in my iMac. The only way I can get it is as an image which is not useful at all.

Please let me know how to proceed

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

If you have a paid Creative Cloud subscription, and you're signed in to Draw and also to the Creative Cloud Desktop App on your computer with the same log-in credentials, then you can send  your work from Draw to Illustrator and it those apps will  launch on your computer with your Draw art in a new artboard. (The share menu, with that link, is available in the top nav of an open drawing.)

Please let me know if I've misunderstood something.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.

It definitely worked when having the cloud subscription, but I have a legacy Adobe installed on my iMac and I am still working with it. That is why I can't send it to Illustrator/Photoshop because they can't communicate. I was hoping to work around via Behance but I couldn't.

Thank you for your prompt support

Very much appreciate it.

JJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines