• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw crashing on tablet after Update 4.9.6

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Draw on my first generation iPad Air 2 for over 4 years and I haven't once had an issue till now. I'm not sure what happened, but ever since the latest update, everytime I try to edit any layer, whether it be image or draw layer, the app immediately crashes. I made sure to see that my tablet was up to date and everything seems in order so I don't know what's going on. This couldn't have happened at worse time either as this app is vital to my work and school assignments. If someone could help with this soon that would be great!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

The Adobe Draw and Photoshop Sketch updates (v4.9.7) have been approved by Apple and should start being available to you soon in the App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think everyone has the sane issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today it happen exactly the same, if i try to edit any layer the app crashes... hope someone can help us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah Same here using this app is crucial in running what i do and this the worst time for this to be happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same! Timing could not be worse... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here 😕😕😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. It has worked fine for very long but today it starts crashing as soon as i select a layer and then tap that layer again.

Does anyone know of a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue also - never been a problem until today 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reported the issue now and been in contact with the technical support team. They are investigating this issue and will get back to me within 24-48 hours. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please as soon as you have some info about it just  post it as we are really pissed off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the update that is provided on the app store now and the issue is resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! @Adobe please help 😌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see all the comments about Adobe draw crashing when trying to create a new layer. 

i am experiencing the same issue and I also have a lot of work I progress on here. A LOT OF WORK TOO MUCH TO LOSE!

please find a way to fix it Adobe people it seems as though it's system wide judging by the amounts of comments I see saying the same things

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe draw keeps on crashing since yesterday on my iPad... cannot access layers to work on. Please fix asap. Unable to work ahead

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. Same thing happening to me. Literally the final touches on an animation I've been working a year on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here because of the issue, but your comment interested me. How do you make animations on Draw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I use these app everyday in my class with my students so this issue needs to be fixed ASAP.

In Adobe Sketch and Draw it is the same issue. When you click on a layer it crashes the app. 

Using ipad with software 14.5.1

Please address the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Hammer-Draws wrote:

I've been using Adobe Draw on my first generation iPad Air 2 for over 4 years and I haven't once had an issue till now. I'm not sure what happened, but ever since the latest update, everytime I try to edit any layer, whether it be image or draw layer, the app immediately crashes. I made sure to see that my tablet was up to date and everything seems in order so I don't know what's going on. This couldn't have happened at worse time either as this app is vital to my work and school assignments. If someone could help with this soon that would be great!

I'm having the exact same issue today! Every layer that's clicked immediately crashes the app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue and I'm under deadline on a project and don't know what to do...I'm on an iPad 10.5 inch software - 14.5.1 and my adobe draw is version 4.9.6 - please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Our Product team is already aware of this issue and working on it. Please stay tuned for updates and thanks in advance for your patience.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry about this issue. I sell my personal portrait drawings and because I thought the issue was about my device (iphone 11) I deleted the app and reinstalled it. So my 464 projects vanished. What can I do to take them back 🥺 Adobe please help me!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Draw/Sketch team has been working on this crash since early this morning, has found the problem, and expects to have a fix submitted to Apple shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would this fix be via an update to ios?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines