• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my projects are gone!

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turned on my app and all my drawings are gone. Logged into Assets and they're missing from there too... any chance of getting them back somehow?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Make sure you are logged into the correct Creative Cloud account. We’re you signed in with your own account when you made them? Are you still signed into that same account?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Could you please confirm me if you had successfully saved your work on Creative cloud?

Regards,

Sheena

[reply edited by moderator] 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. First time I downloaded apps(adobe draw, adobe sketch) it didn't request me to log in. After 1 year saving projects on these apps, suddenly apps requested to log in otherwise I could not use these apps at all. So I logged in and my projects are gone.

I've already contacted support center and chat support on the official website,

but they respond that they can't help with it.

Tell me how to find my old projects back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's strange! Have you tried to login to assets.adobe.com and check the projects there?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly what happened to me as well last night! Did you ever have any luck getting your drawings back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked, but nothing there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you synced the project using the same Adobe ID?

Also, are there any other Adobe apps on your mobile device which might be singed in using an Adobe ID that might have had Draw and Sketch also signed into the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time I downloaded and started both apps,

I didn't have to log in.

Projects existed on apps but not sure they were synced.

Even in the case I didn't synced,

why my projects are suddenly gone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, you cannot use the apps without signing in.

I believe that it can happen due to other Adobe apps as well. Are there any other Adobe apps on your mobile device which might be singed in using an Adobe ID that might have had Draw and Sketch also signed into the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. initially you weren‘t required to log in. Why did all the previous work I had done get deleted? If this was not a consideration, this is a MAJOR oversight on Adobe’s part. You guys charge so much for your products yet you can’t build in simple coding features to port of pre-existing work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too enterprise id logon wiped out all my years of work!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do not understand where my projects and work went after i was directed to change to an enterprise ID . my adobe draw and sketch are crucial. i was having issues getting my files to send to adobe desktop apps so i logged out and back in NOW all is gone. PLEASE advise!!! this is a disaster! is there no recovery?? no one i can speak with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elizabeth.

Since it's not possible to see the work in one account from another account and your work was done prior to using your Enterprise ID, that work should be in the app (and also on assets.adobe.com) under that login.

Sign in with your old (not Enterprise) Adobe ID to either Draw or https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations to access those drawings.

Let me know how things are going.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue - I've seen you trying to help on a few other posts of this nature, and I am unfortunately in the same boat:

I was working on several project files on a temporary computer for the last 2 weeks. Last weekend, I had to return that computer and start work on a different one. When I installed Adobe on my new computer, it said I had to sign out of the old device, which I did. However, when I went to go work on my files tonight, it appears that the files are not the same version and all the work I had done on the temporary computer was not saved.

I also appear to be missing a word document that was in the CC folder. I have checked deleted and assets and nothing is there. This is really dismaying when somebody is counting on the CC folder to sync properly and it seems like all my progress made on the computer I no longer have access to is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI RJoupl.

What app are you using?

It sort of sounds like you may be using Adobe Draw (the mobile app) but because you're referring to a computer and signing out of one to use another (this is not necessary with Draw) it also sounds like you may be using one of the desktop apps.

Please let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I just had the same problem. This is a massive problem for me now. How can I recover the drawings? They are not in the cloud, I do not have any other ID log in apart from the one I use for everything.

Let me know please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I just responded to your private message. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me aswell? the same thing happened to me. i bought an annual subscription for premire pro and then i started a subscription (free trial ) of creative cloud all apps and now my projects i was working on in premire pro is gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn’t care about your projects, or customer service, or any kind of
product help. All they want is your money. Your projects are gone forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the same exact thing happened to me. I was asked to sign in after getting a message saying my time had expired or something like that, and the drawings literally disappeared before my eyes. Now there is just one blank drawing in Sketch, and two drawings of no consequence in fresco. Can you help me to recover my drawings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar issue. I have been using adobe draw and saving drawings to the app there. I logged onto my iPad for the first time in a while and now I'm told adobe draw no longer exists, but that projects would get transferred over to fresco. I'm not sure if I was logged in through apple or honestly didn't even think I needed to sign in. When fresco loaded, it said it couldn't recover the projects. And now I have no way of accessing them at all. Is there a way I can recover them? Also, how can I sign out of my Apple ID on fresco to try my gmail and see if that helps?

I appreciate any advice you have!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are logged into the correct Creative Cloud account. We’re you signed in with your own account when you made them? Are you still signed into that same account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angie... not been on my Ipad using adobe draw for a few weeks.  went back on it today to show a client some examples... and for some reason had to log in which was odd... when I did log in I find i have no projects what so ever.... years of work gone! the work was in this account... I did have a different account back in the day and had moved the older work from it to this.  I then take a look on my mac where I'm using other adobe products like indesign illustrator XD etc.  I can see the bits I haves saved from other programmes like XD etc. but absolutely nothing of all my years of work under mobile creations.  Are the files backed up anywhere else????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IanJ. 

Hi Armani.

I'm sorry. I know it's upsetting not to see your work when you sign into the app. It does sound like you're not signing in with the correct login credentials.  Am I understandin

g correctly, you've tried using both Adobe IDs  to sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations and you don't see your drawings with either id/password combination?

Please let me know.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened up sketch app on my ipad and all of my works are disappeared. try to log in all available account - FB, google, adobe. storage shows i have used 2% of 2GB but can't see any of them. please let me know how to get them back. it is very important to get them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines