• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw work not launching on desktop after Mac OS Catalina update

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone trying to send from Draw to a Mac running OS Catalina.

Intermittently, and only on some machines, the expected response to push notifications is failing; as a result the CC Desktop App is not able to establish device connection and sending work from mobile apps is, in some cases, not working.

The Creative Cloud Desktop App team is working on the problem but in the meantime has published a Help article with a proposed workaround: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-creative-cloud-desktop-app-issues-on-catalina.html

Please follow the steps in it and see if it resolves the problem.

TOPICS
Sync to desktop apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ugh, unfortunately this isn't working for me. I just started using Draw yesterday, uploaded to Illustrator fine the first few tries and now, today, nothing. It worked one time when I logged out of everything, rebooted, then logged back in to everything, but that only worked once. Now my drawings won't open up in Ill or Photoshop and I've tried every "work around" I've seen in these threads.  Catalina 10.15.5 and the latest version of Ipad, 13.5.  Yes I get the "sent" notification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vino15. 

I'm really sorry about this. If you're on OS Catalina that is very likely the cause of the trouble you're having sending files from Draw to the desktop apps.

Although I can't do anything about those reboots not working, I can do more troubleshooting with you if you message me through Draw's in-app feedback (launch Draw and tap the Settings icon in the lower nav, then from the menu that opens tap Send Feedback). 

You don't have to rewrite all of this, just mention that you posted on the Draw forum and that work is not showing up on the desktop.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is Adobe going to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, adobe draw has been discontinued. Adobe Fresco replaced it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines