Highlighted

Problems with exporting file from draw to illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with a drawing I want to send from Adobe draw to Adobe Illustrator.

Its sais that the drawing is to big to send to illustrator, but I have send bigger drawings before with more layers. It seems like its only one layer that doesnt go trough to Illustrator , because i split up the whole drawing and sent each layer seperatly to Illustrator. 

I did all this : First log in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and make sure all the work on your device is synced to Creative Cloud. If it's not, leave the app open over wifi until all of the work on your device shows up there.

2. Next, on your desktop, Close Illustrator CC, log out of the Creative Cloud Desktop App(tap the CC icon, then the avatar icon, then Sign Out), restart your laptop, then log back in to Creative Cloud

3. Before you try to send from Draw, log out of Draw, (tap Settings, then the field with your name, then Sign Out), restart your device, then log back in to the app.

4. Once everything's running, try sending from Draw to the desktop again.

I have tried to send it to photoshop and that was not a problem, but i want to have it in Illustrator because I need it in vector.

Has anybody else had that problem and how did you solve it?

Would really appreciate any tips, because this drawing took for ages to make.

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with exporting file from draw to illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with a drawing I want to send from Adobe draw to Adobe Illustrator.

Its sais that the drawing is to big to send to illustrator, but I have send bigger drawings before with more layers. It seems like its only one layer that doesnt go trough to Illustrator , because i split up the whole drawing and sent each layer seperatly to Illustrator. 

I did all this : First log in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and make sure all the work on your device is synced to Creative Cloud. If it's not, leave the app open over wifi until all of the work on your device shows up there.

2. Next, on your desktop, Close Illustrator CC, log out of the Creative Cloud Desktop App(tap the CC icon, then the avatar icon, then Sign Out), restart your laptop, then log back in to Creative Cloud

3. Before you try to send from Draw, log out of Draw, (tap Settings, then the field with your name, then Sign Out), restart your device, then log back in to the app.

4. Once everything's running, try sending from Draw to the desktop again.

I have tried to send it to photoshop and that was not a problem, but i want to have it in Illustrator because I need it in vector.

Has anybody else had that problem and how did you solve it?

Would really appreciate any tips, because this drawing took for ages to make.

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?