• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I log out of Adobe Draw

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Draw won't let me sign out of my account. It just says "completing backup" for hours. I ended up deleting the app from my ipad and losing all my work. Then reinstalled the app and re-signed up with the same email address that I have for my CC. I have 1 file in Adobe Draw now and when I go to sign out of my account it again won't let me sign out, I get the same message with the circle going round and round for hours. I can see my 1 document in "Mobile Creations" on my computer in my CC. So why won't it let me log out of Adobe Draw on my ipad? It still says "completing backup" but there's nothing else to back up other than the 1 document that's already backed up?

Also, the only time I see anyhting come into Mobile Creations is when I try to log out of Draw it will finally come up in there. Shouldn't it just be automaticaly in there? 

This has been such a headache! Helpppppp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gretchen. 

I just want to make sure I'm understanding:

You couldn't sign out of Draw with a  first account so you uninstalled/reinstalled the app. 

Then you  signed in with a second account and are again unable to sign out of  Draw using that account?

This is only important for  me to know because usually this sort of hanging in the app happens due to a problem with a single drawing. That is, either a corrupt file, or overly complex art are usually the  culprit. But, if you're having  trouble with two separate accounts, it could point to a problem with your network connection. 

Let me know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Yes with both accounts I am unable to sign out.

I even test with nothing but a blank canvas in the new Draw account and still am unable to sign out.

My wifi is the highest we can have so it's not that. Any other ideas?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Okay, there are a couple of things I'd like you to do/try first with Account 1 and then with Account 2:

First, sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations with and make sure that all of the work that's on your device in that account, also shows up on the website. 

Then go to https://assets.adobe.com/deleted and permanently delete any files that are there.

After you do that with Account 1, do the same things with Account 2 (making sure to clear the browswer cache between logins).

After you do that, uninstall Adobe Draw from your device. Before you reinstall it, sign out of ANY other Adobe app that's running on your device. Stay signed out until you reinstall Draw and sign back into it. 

After you sign in, see if you're able to sign out. 

Let me know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay just so I'm clear,

Go to these links on my computer not ipad correct? The only Adobe App I have installed on my ipad is Adobe Draw. But I have CC running on my computer. I have 2 CC accounts, one with an active subscription that is now linked up to my same email as my Adobe Draw on my iPad, and an old CC account that I had used a while back for a free trial which is not active but WAS linked up to my old Adobe Draw that I deleted on my ipad before I reintalled this new one that is now linked with my active CC if that makes sense.

When I go to mobile creations (if I'm signed into the old non active CC account that was linked up with my old Adobe Draw) I can see some of my old Adobe Draw stuff in there which is now gone from my iPad because I have a new Adobe Draw account now installed on there with nothing really in it.

Just wanted to give you all the info first!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I'm only having you check both accounts because you're having trouble with both accounts but since you're currently signed in with your second (NEW) account, you can just check that one. What I want to make sure of is that everything is completely synced to Creative  Cloud and anything in the Deleted folder is permanently  deleted.

And, yes, I'd like you to sign in to those links on a computer as opposed to from your iPad.

Let me know what happens. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Just tried this. I deleted the App from my iPad, then reinstalled it and it automatically signed me in this time. I didn't have to type in a new username or anything to sign in.

It's still not lettng me log out though, getting the same spinning wheel and "completing backup" message. I'm logged out of the CC on my computer.

Let me know if you have any other ideas. Is there a way to uninstsall the Draw App other than me holding it down and deleting it? 

Thanks again,

Gretchen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gretchen. 

I know you said you didn't have any other Adobe apps on your device, but auto sign-in usually only happens when you're already signed in to another app so that's a bit unusual. 

But, yes, there is another way to uninstall. Here's how to do that (from the device's Settings panel):

* Go to iOS Settings > General > iPad Storage

* Tap on Show All just above Offload Unused Apps

* Scroll down to Adobe Draw then tap on Delete App (I'm hoping that will delete not only the app but any data that might be causing the problem).

* Then restart your device and once it starts up again reinstall Fresco from the App Store

One more quick question: Which iPad are you using? (Asking because if this doesn't work, I'd like you to switch over to Fresco if your device is compatible.)

Let me know what happens.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I deleted the App again from the homescreen and then went into iPad storage like you said and it was not there so I guess deleting it from the homescreen deletes it from everywhere?

I realized that I was logged into Adobe Capture with my old CC account which is a different log in email than the Adobe Draw which is under my active subscpription email. I made sure to log out of Adobe Capture this time.

I got this iPad in 2020 so it's pretty brand new. It's the iPad Pro on OS14.4.

Seems like the only way to log out of Adobe Draw is to uninstall and reinstall it! Still getting the spinning circle with the "completing backup..." message. So odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gretchen. 

The one thing I can say about deleting the app through iOS Settings is that I'm certain that it also deletes app data. I can't be as sure that happens when deleting from the Home screen.

I've asked you to try all of those things that usually work in this situation (and also asked our devs for their insight); my recommendation at this poimt, especially in light of the fact that we are no longer developing Draw and Sketch and haven't been for almost two years now, would be to make the move to Adobe Fresco. Your device is supported and all of your Draw work will be automatically imported when you first sign in to the app. 

I'm sorry I couldn't help you find a solution to this problem. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines