• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Added fonts not showing in iPad illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using illustrator on the iPad for work, and suddenly within the last few hours I am unable to view my added fonts, they're greyed out and any work that has used the added fonts is now pink. My internet is fine, but when I try to re add a font the message Adobe is offline is shown. Can anyone help me? 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are logged in to the Creative Cloud and that there are no pending updates for either app (CC and Illustrator) on your ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Both apps are up to date on my iPad. All of my previously imported fonts are missing, and there is no + button to add, so all of my previous projects with unoutlined text are broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were any of you using fonts that were recently discontinued?

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/removed-fonts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply! Short answer is no. And I don't think it's the issue either. The issue is the core functionality of adding fonts (not activating adobe fonts) has disappeared, alongside with the fonts previously added. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution? Having this problem right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ardier26885077vla8,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind trying the suggestions shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/text-layer-missing-fonts-ipad.html) and checking if it helps?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines