• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arrowheads for Illustrator on iPad

Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I right in believing that it is not (yet??) possible to set the arrowhead end condition on a path on iPad?  Or, am I overlooking where this property shows up?  I can see that if a path has arrowheads (added in cloud shared file on desktop version) that they seem to subsequently edit just fine on iPad.

TOPICS
Draw and design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Yeah this is something that I was surprised to find out was missing from the iPad version.  Hopefully they'll add the ability to specify arrowheads in an upcoming release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is something that I was surprised to find out was missing from the iPad version.  Hopefully they'll add the ability to specify arrowheads in an upcoming release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost one year later... one year ...  and still no arrowheads on the ipad version of illustrator ... seems like Adobe stopped working and is just busy counting money... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does seem downright bizarre. I really miss Create...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what a strange lack of feature. I was almost going to bite the bullet and move to use illustrator on ipad instead of affinity designer. I guess this means I would have to use a computer to edit eps files for papers anyway, then no subscription wins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its 2022 and we still cannot get arrowhead on ipad, shameful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no Arrowhead August 2023 More than another year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on when this feature will be available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Zev35170366t3tj,

I understand that the absence of arrowheads in Illustrator on iPad is a feature you're eagerly awaiting. The best way to communicate your interest in a particular feature and request its implementation is through the Adobe Illustrator UserVoice forum.

The UserVoice forums are actively monitored by the product team, and they use the feedback and votes to prioritize and plan upcoming features. Here are the direct links to the UserVoice pages for the arrowheads feature on iPad:

1. Add Arrows
  2. Arrowhead for iPad

By upvoting and providing your input on these pages, you contribute to the visibility and priority of the arrowheads feature in the development roadmap. The more upvotes a feature request receives, the higher the chances of it being considered for implementation in future updates.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines