• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors from Desktop to iPad aren't matching

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all—hoping someone can help me with a frustrating issue I'm having here!

I've been drawing some larger scale, very colorful graphics, and because of the easy color fill feature that Procreate offers, I've been doing my coloring there, exporting it to my desktop, vectoring/expanding those color blobs, then using Ai on the iPad to clean up any loose/unclean edges.

This has worked well for me to this point, however, recently, my colors don't seem to match up. SOME will be spot on—others, horribly off; and I have no idea why. Same color libraries, same mode (CMYK), but some colors will simply not match up when I eyedrop them/use them on my iPad. 

The weird thing is, the SWATCH after I same on my iPad will look correct, but when I draw—wrong. I've tried testing it to see if it's just my iPad's display, and checking it again back on my desktop to see, but nope—still wrong.

Any idea why this is happening? For the type of work I'm doing, the iPad saves me a massive amount of time so I'm hoping to find an easy answer for this! Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's weirder is that it WILL match shades of blues/cyan--but nothing else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines