Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export selection in AI for iPad

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I can't find a way to export only a selection, not the whole document. 

Also is ther ea way to copy a selection and paste into another program like adobe xd, adobe comp or something else? 

Thank you in advance! 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This feature is not available in Illustrator on the iPad yet. However, we're working on it. I'd request that if you could take out a moment and post this as a feature request here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/. This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature & other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize. 

In the meanwhile, the document from iPad syncs automatically to the desktop, so you can use the desktop Ai

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't export a selection.

You can copy objects. If it works pasting them into other apps, depends on the other app.

I could copy something from Fresco into Illustrator.

Why don't you just try it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This feature is not available in Illustrator on the iPad yet. However, we're working on it. I'd request that if you could take out a moment and post this as a feature request here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/. This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature & other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize. 

In the meanwhile, the document from iPad syncs automatically to the desktop, so you can use the desktop Ai to manage your export settings.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines