• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FULL-SIZE KEYBOARD?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Apple Pencil, but I can't get the full-size keyboard to come up. Keep getting the little mini one... drives me nuts.

Anyone else? I managed to bring it up once, but I have no idea what I did and I can't seem to replicate it...

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Engaged , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

If you tap on the screen with your finger it;ll bring up the full size keyboard. If you haven't figured it out yet. If you tap with the Pencil it expects you to write what you want to type... then translates it into type. This is an Apple iPad OS14 thing, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

If you want to get rid of the tiny floating keyboard you can go to Apple Pencil settings and turn off Scribble, that's one way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tap on the screen with your finger it;ll bring up the full size keyboard. If you haven't figured it out yet. If you tap with the Pencil it expects you to write what you want to type... then translates it into type. This is an Apple iPad OS14 thing, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you; I believe I tried that.... there may be some settings I need to change regarding whether or not you can draw with your finger. I'll play with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, where sometimes it brings up the keyboard and other times doesn't. I have tried so many things by now and I'm totally desperate, but for the last 45 minutes my only struggle in the project is trying to make the keyboard work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to get rid of the tiny floating keyboard you can go to Apple Pencil settings and turn off Scribble, that's one way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines