• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help genuine pack bought after non genuine promise

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if any guys can help me I am disabled and use mainly illustrator on my i Mac but, received messages on my iMac saying that my software was not genuine, Adobe promised I could have new software at a discounted price for life I am now left with firstly an increase double the amountI was originally promised. I also bought new iPad.

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The majority of people who reply on these forums are users of the software, there's not much we can do to assist with your problems here. I would suggest visiting this page https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/support-periods.html scrolling to the bottom and finding the link which says "Contact Us, Real Help from Real People Start Now".

Talking to them will be your best approach to sorting out your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jane101 wrote:

Adobe promised I could have new software at a discounted price for life I am now left with firstly an increase double the amountI was originally promised..

Hi

Adobe does not offer discounted promises for life. Did you purchase from Adobe or a scammer pretending to be Adobe? You may need to check with Adobe Customer Care:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 (type "agent")

or you can send a tweet to @AdobeCare for support.

Do not reply to PMs in this forum. Staff has an Employee badge.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines