• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator for iPad - missing stuff?

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! So glad it's finally here! I've been experimenting with the new app for part of today, and feels pretty good already. Some nice new features as well as a lot of the recognisable stuff.

Am I right in thinking there are very limited brushes at the moment? I'd like to use the Artistic brushes that I use on the desktop version, but can't see them, or see how to load them.

Maybe list below other stuff that you...

a.) can't find (someone else might have)

b.) have found and want to tell others (information is king!)

c.) want to be added.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you liked the new app!

Illustrator on the iPad is new and evolving. We're all ears. Please feel free to share your feedback and thoughts and we'll try our best to address them.

Yes, we're working on Brushes, stay tuned for more details. Check this link for frequently asked questions related to Illustrator on the iPad.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you liked the new app!

Illustrator on the iPad is new and evolving. We're all ears. Please feel free to share your feedback and thoughts and we'll try our best to address them.

Yes, we're working on Brushes, stay tuned for more details. Check this link for frequently asked questions related to Illustrator on the iPad.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response - I'll keep my ears and eyes open for those brushes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe - In the Illustrator App (it's awesome btw) can you duplicate then reflect an object? I have only been able to mirror an object-- but then the object is locked to it's reflection. Want to reflect and have objects be able to be moved indepently... possible? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is there a way to package a file in AI on ipad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excited to use the new Illustrator on IPad, Are there any effects from the desktop version. I'm specifically looking for Styylize (outer and inner glow)?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niki,

I am afraid, it not available yet, however, definitely on our roadmap. If you have more feedback or feature requests, please feel free to submit them here.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For brushes, I'm hoping we get the ability to use a regular (non-blob) brush that isn't the pen tool – seems like that's a relatively basic function and should hopefully come along with the more stylized brushes? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noted! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines