• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad tools for illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for the arc tool in illustrator on my iPad Pro. Am I over looking it or are the tools limited on the iPad version? And if so why ? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is the wrong place ? Like ... what? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ce7ine,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that this functionality is important to you. Would you mind creating a UserVoice for this feature request (https://adobe.ly/4fiOxX3) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this request, and you will be notified of any updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines