• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with changing colors in gradients. Trying to select colors keeps adding more colors instead.

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if it's an issue with the Apple Pencil or the radial gradient tool, I know when you tap between two points it will add an additional color. However when I try to select an existing point, only about 10% of the time will it actually select the existing color node. The other 90% of the time it will just add another color as if i tapped between two color nodes, and not on the existing one! Am I missing some gesture to allow me to just select the existing node or is the tool not functioning correctly? Also I can't get the existing Gradient to clear to start over without creating a brand new document.  Please help! Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you still having these issues?

If you zoom in to your gradient the selection seems to be quite accurate. Have you tried this and still have a high miss rate?
You definitely shouldn't need to start a new document to remove a gradient. Try switching it to a solid colour then reselect gradient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines