• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer freezing when tapping the eyeball

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent 4 hours vectorizing a drawing and now it's stuck on the crossed out eyeball. I can't get the art everytime I click eyeball the whole app freezes! Waste of half my day!!!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Didn't figure out the problem but I learned I could revert to an earlier version per artboard. So I just did that 🤷🏾‍:male_sign: oh well I got my art back 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS and Ai version? Can you share a drawing to test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey im on the iPad pro 12.9 5th generation IOS 14.7.1 

AI version 1.3.2

I'm pretty new to all this teaching myself as I go. But I'm about 6 weeks in and I'm pretty sure it's nothing that I'm doing wrong. Also I'm not exactly sure what you mean by Share a drawing lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the sketch on procreate. Sent to AI started vectorizing with shapes, I did the character it was all done. I hid it to start doing the pressure gun. I went to unhide the vectored character to look at it and app froze. No matter what I do it freezes everytime I try to unhide it. Other than that if I close app and open it again it works fine. Aside from my vectored character. Freezes. Everytime. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Didn't figure out the problem but I learned I could revert to an earlier version per artboard. So I just did that 🤷🏾‍:male_sign: oh well I got my art back 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines