• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My work was gone when i open illustrator in my ipad

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was drawing for about a whole day and a half then when i came back to check on everything i found all my work is gone completely. I really worked hard to get this done and i dont wanna start again, can anyone please help me get it back? Oh and by the way i did save my work before i left it but when i came back to check on it it was gone!!!!!!!! Please help

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , How to , Import and export , Print and publish , Sync and storage , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of subscription do you have?

Are you logged into the correct Creative Cloud account?

Is your work still there when you access your cloud files in the browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have a monthly subscription and yes, i am logged in into the correct creative cloud account. No, unfortunately my work is still missing.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines