• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Ai and want to learn it on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am completely new to Illustrator although I have experience with Autocad and also Procreate. I would like to learn how to use Illustrator on the iPad, without having to learn it first on a desktop. Can anyone recommend resources or the best way to do it? Any thoughts on this approach?

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Hi @Kristin Ferraro ,

You might watch the 2-hour course Learning Illustrator on the iPad by Tony Harmer on LinkedIn Learning. It's subscription, but you can get a 30-day free trial if you have not subscribed before.

9FAE72F9-D8F8-47FE-8389-943682EFFA09.png

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Menu on the Left hand side of the main screen there is a Learn link. Start there.
It has basics for getting started so you'll learn where everything is and shows you how to use the tools through Hands-on tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kristin Ferraro ,

You might watch the 2-hour course Learning Illustrator on the iPad by Tony Harmer on LinkedIn Learning. It's subscription, but you can get a 30-day free trial if you have not subscribed before.

9FAE72F9-D8F8-47FE-8389-943682EFFA09.png

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I'll have a look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you yes I have started these tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines