• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not seeing any ANSWERS for the issue of constant freezing.

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My illustrator for iPad freezes after about 6 moves.  I see that many people are experiencing this, but I'm not seeing any solutions.  Am I missing it?  Not able to complete my work on time is NOT GOOD FOR BUDINESS!!!!  Adobe people pleeeeze tell me how to fix this problem!!! I'm in deep foo foo over here!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typos accidental and result of panic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on desktop. No answer, no help, nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just purchased ipad 9th gen last week specifically to use Illustrator for the ipad.  Within minutes after opening Illustrator freezes, either while saving or at their pop-up notifications.  I've reloaded the app several time, and it still happens.  Seaching for solutions, and there only seems to be others with the same problem, but no answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines