• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program sluggish on 1.gen .12.9" Ipad pro 256gb.

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the more vector objects/anchor points I have in an illustration, the slower the program seems to work.

bery often I have to close the image and reopen it to get it correctly drawn. I have no exacr numbers but assume the problem starts with 100-200 objects/points. Maybe more. 
I noticed the problem more than ever before when I was drawing a big bird and started drawing individual feathers - and even more when I mirror the half bird I actually draw.

This applies to the graphics, but also to the list of object or group of objects on the right side.

I notice when deleted objects remain in the list and I'm unable to select or remove them there.

Can someone please explain to me what the problem is and how to avoid it. 

I am aware I don't have the fastest ipad available.

BUT my iPad is listed as powerful enough to run the program and it has max. storage space.

I have never been able to figure out about iPad RAM - the memory needed by the processor. Does it use the storage space for this?

I don't know what is the correct topic for my post, so I have selected "Bug" even though that may not be the problem.

Thank you for your time used reading this.

Stein

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off topic: what does it take to get permission to correct typos or clumsy language in ones posts? Would be nice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone from Adobe here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines