• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[question] [iPad] How do you apply a repeat?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use the repeat tool to quickly get a bunch of shapes that I could then use the Shape Builder Tool to make anew shape. However it seems you can use that tool on a repeated object. So how can I apply the repeat to just make them individual objects? (On iPad)

TOPICS
Draw and design , How to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Go to the Object menu and then Expand. You might need to ungroup them or do other actions on them, so check the layers panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Object menu and then Expand. You might need to ungroup them or do other actions on them, so check the layers panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just jumping in for a tag team answer...  I'm marking Monika's answer correct, but also finding the Expand tool in the Object Panel (just above the Type Tool) might be a tricky bit.  That's where you can Expand/Ungroup....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines