• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have the same problem for illustrator in iPad, it was working fine yesterday for about 2 hours in the middle of work and it suddenly starts crashing on me and telling me

i can't upload files (picture) into my work so I signed out deleted the app re started. 
I was already subscribed, since signing in it tells me it's fetching my subscription details with a box behind it saying app already purchased and then it takes me and leaves me stuck on the get started with a 1 month free trial page. Have clicked restore purchase and nothing happens and I've clicked subscribe now (again) and nothing happens. I have googled everything about making sure the right account and Apple ID is connected, i have also just now bought the extra £20 illustrator think it's turned out to be the desktop app (im on iPad) thought if I bought that my app would work. It doesn't. 
there's no phone number or email for contact support. All the contact links on Adobe don't actually send you to contact someone??? Really awful service and really terrible that I've payed for both subscriptions and I cannot access them. I need it for work. I was so so close to finishing off my logo so I can re launch my brand and now I can't do anything about it.

yes I use other apps too but I combine the apps because there's certain tools/fonts on each app that I need. Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Becca23441547t1ra 

I moved your post from Lightroom to the Illustrator for iPad forum where others are most likely to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having a similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. How oes one resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Deleted User 

I'm not a member of Adobe Support, so I may not see all the details, but it appears to me the account you used to post for help has no subscription info at all. 

This forum is for user-to-user help.  If you still need help, please contact Adobe Support directly. Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines