Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Saving art brushes

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I love being able to create art brushes from my art work in iPad illustrator. However, can't figure out where they are saved! They do no appear in the art brushes section. I can use my art brush as soon as it is created, and it is automatically selected in the brushes panel. However, if I close the brushes panel, do something else and then come back to brushes, my new brush is not there!

can I not save new art brushes? Do I need to do something special to save the art brush I created on iPad illustrator?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I assume you are trying to add Art or Calligraphic brush. If yes, you can add them to Favourites. You may perform the steps mentioned in their help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/draw-edit-on-ipad.html#:~:text=the%C2%A0Properties%20secti...) to add the brushes to favorites. I hope it helps!

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines